5. Wedding Insurance - particularly for outdoor weddings and destination weddings, it's a good option to get wedding insurance to guard your investment. This can save you lots of stress inside event of cancellations or delays. Check along with your event planner for a number of different insurance options in order to find out if there is the one which suits you at a low priced.
6. Legalities - inside cases of weddings out of your country, check with local laws to view what the rules are for marriage licenses. Sometimes you'll be able to only get a license a great amount of time after you have purchased it. It may be a better idea to secure a license before you leave for your destination big event.
7. Photography - good wedding photographers may be worth it in the investment. They are often booked with plenty of forethought when they are renowned for their excellence. Shop around to the local photographers your destination, as they are often more capable with photographs because specific location (i.e. they understand special places for the best sunset shots, they know how you can photograph in bright sunlight next to the ocean waters, etc.). Different photographers have different styles, too. Ask to see hunter valley wedding planner
to get yourself a sense of the style you prefer.
8. Day from the week - many vendors are less costly if you select a day apart from Saturday, specifically in off-peak seasons. See if you are able to play with your date to economize.
9. Afterward - want to allow a few days to wind down after your wedding day. Planning the big event, traveling on the venue on and on from the ceremony could be exhausting. Having a few days without any plans to share quiet time along with your new spouse may be a great gift.
10. Extras - especially when traveling on your wedding, pack extras of things in case there is emergencies: tissues, makeup, bandaids, scissors, sunblock, hairspray, earrings, pantyhose or other items you could need. Ask your wedding coordinator if they have an unexpected emergency kit with items (like scissors) so that you don't have to pack them.